Hampshire County Judo is a part of the British Judo Association National Body and the BJA Southern Area Committee and has been successfully supporting Judo in Hampshire for many years now.
Our aims are:
- To foster and develop the practice and spirit of judo within the framework and constitution of the BJA to the highest possible standard and with that aim in view
- To promote the teaching of Judo in clubs, schools and elsewhere throughout the County of Hampshire
- To organise suitable training courses for Judoka and officials throughout Hampshire
- To provide coaches with opportunities to develop their coaching skills through education and mentoring
- To provide opportunities for judoka’s of all levels to take part in competitions and grading within the county
- To provide the opportunity for everybody to participate in judo without discrimination.
Over the years we have helped to developed national and international medallists. We pride ourselves in catering for all levels and ages, ranging from teaching primary school age children fundamental skills to assisting Judoka on national and international performance pathways.