Hampshire Judo, like most of the counties in the Southern Area, struggle to find enough volunteers to help to do the things that are needed to be done within the County to arrange the various Judo activities. As a Committee, we’d like to find out from you directly as members, what you would like us to concentrate our efforts on. This will then help us to focus our resources on the most important areas to deliver, with the limited resources that are available to us with our volunteers.
This message has gone out to the email address of all Hampshire registered BJA members, please can you help us by answering the questions below and sending your reply to email@example.com
All replies received before midnight on Friday 14th March will be entered into a draw to win one of three Fighting Films Gis with a cost of between £32 and £105 each. The First prize will be a Black Label Gi http://www.fightingfilms.com/top/online_shop/kits/black_label.html The other two prizes will be Red Label Gis http://www.fightingfilms.com/top/online_shop/kits/red_label.html
Hampshire Judo events
1. Do you attend any of the events that run in Hampshire? If so please state which ones.
2. What type of events would you like us to run in Hampshire?
3. Are there any events that we shouldn’t run in Hampshire?
4. How do you find out about the events that we run in Hampshire? (For example Do you use our Facebook page or website?)
How can we help you/your club
5. What could Hampshire Judo do to help you as a Judo player?
6. What could Hampshire Judo do to help your club to develop?
7. Are you interested in becoming a coach/referee/official and if so do you know how to do this?
8. What value is there in holding regular Kyu and Black Belt gradings in Hampshire as opposed to attending ones that the Southern Area arranges?
9. What do you think about the competitions that we run in Hampshire?
10. Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Hampshire Judo Squad? Would you be willing to take part in regular training sessions with the squad
Hamphire Judo Committee
11. What dealings have you had with Hampshire Judo Committee?
12. What do you think the Committee does well and what should it be doing differently/better?
13. Would you be willing to volunteer a small amount of your time to help with some of the tasks of the Committee?
If you have any other comments/questions about Hampshire Judo or it’s committee that we’ve missed please feel free to note them here.
PLEASE CAN YOU SEND YOUR REPLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Friday 14th March be entered into the draw to win a FREE Gi.