On Tuesday 8th November at Fleming Park Leisure Centre Hampshire Judo will be holding a Extraordinary General Meeting.
The EGM will commence at 7:30 and will be finished by 7:45. (A normal committee meeting will be held immediately afterwards.)
The sole purpose of this EGM is to elect a new treasurer for Hampshire Judo.
After 13+ years of devoted service to Hampshire Judo Val Kelly has decided that the time is right to step down as Treasurer and enjoy her leisure time. We’d like to Thank her for her hard work and effort over the years all of which was given in a voluntary capacity.
We need to appoint a new Treasurer for Hampshire Judo.
The Treasurer’s role includes the following responsibilities.
- Financial management and controls
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Maintaining the BJA Hants County Bank and Building Society Accounts
- Recording all invoices, bills receipts etc
- Paying all bills as directed by the Management Committee
- Paying into the Bank or Building Society any monies as directed
- Keeping separate accounts for each event held in conjunction with the event organiser
- Financial Reporting
- Preparing Final Accounts for Audit at the end of each financial year
- Liaise with BJA staff as necessary
If you would like to nominate someone for the role of Treasurer for Hampshire Judo, please email email@example.com before 25th October 2016.