Hampshire Junior squad training Spring dates:-
Sunday February 5th
Sunday March 5th
Sunday April 2nd
10:00 – 12:00
Judo Club Osaka,
£5.00 mat fee
Hampshire Junior Squad Selection Criteria for Intercounties on 7th May in Surrey
1. The aim of the Spring term county training sessions is to select a team to represent Hampshire, firstly at the Southern Area intercounties championships in May, and at other team competitions which may arise.
2. There are no County Championships in 2017, therefore there will be a series of playoffs at each county training session.
3. Weights will be checked at each session
4. Attendance at the Spring term training sessions is not compulsory, but the squad managers need to know the players & their abilities if the best team is to be picked, therefore all eligible players are encouraged to attend.
5. We also welcome players / coaches submitting a record of achievements (which should be at county level and above) for consideration by County squad managers but you should understand that the emphasis is on latest achievements and current weight categories for obvious reasons, and for this reason alone we would urge County players to attend the training sessions if at all possible.
6. The Hampshire county squad manager’s selection decisions will be final.
7. The following information should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org to register a player’s interest in the county team selection process. We do request that we are notified of any grade changes, competitive successes and weight category changes.
c. BJA Licence number
d. Date of birth
e. Current Weight
f. Email address
g. Home phone number
h. Mobile phone number
i. Competition name and date
j. Weight category
k. Placing / Medal won
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Paul Vella and Tony Brown
Hampshire Junior Squad Managers