We are currently recruiting a SQUADS CO-ORDINATOR for Hampshire’s Seniors.
This is a voluntary position in which the appointed person will fulfil the criteria specified below.
If interested, please contact the Hampshire Chair.
The Squad Co-ordinator must:
- be at least 21 years of age
- have some organising and coaching experience
- be a 1st Dan grade or above
- Hold a BJA Level 2 Coaching Award.
The Squads Co-ordinator is responsible for:
- Training and coaching competitors and where necessary inviting the assistance of other suitable qualified Coaches and Trainers
- Administration of all matters pertaining to the Squads including discipline
- Collecting mat fees and passing them to the Treasurer
- Booking venues and passing invoices to the Treasurer
- Keeping records on all Squad Members
- Making selections for competitions from amongst the Hampshire Squads as required
- Arranging matches and all details pertaining to them
- Travelling with the Squads to arranged events
- Keeping the Management Committee informed of all activities
- Acting as the BSJA representative and report back to the Management Committee.
- Liaising with Press Officer and Secretary to advertise events.
- Liaising with BJA staff as necessary